Why Choose Audensa Financial?
The best all-round service
We aim to provide the best foreign exchange service you’ll find. Not just the best rates, but the best all-round service. We’re not happy unless you’re happy. So your feedback is always welcome – what you think is what matters most.
When you begin transferring currency with us, we promise you:
- The most competitive exchange rates on the market. Feel free to bring us any quotes you’ve had from banks or brokers and you’ll see the difference
- No obligations, no registration fees, no membership fees, no transfer fees or any other hidden charges
- The reassurance that we’re fully authorised by the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) and abide by the spirit of the law as much as the regulations themselves. This includes keeping clients’ funds safe at all times in segregated accounts
- Fast payments, we can organise your payment on the same day for most major currencies
- Your own FX account manager to have personal guidance based on your particular requirements or obligations. You’ll never be left alone to work it out for yourself on an online platform – unless of course you want to trade that way
- Protection of your money against market fluctuations by using products like forward contracts or market orders
Of course, you’ll only find out just how good we really are by trying us yourself. And since registering with Audensa is fast and free, quotes take just seconds, and there are no transaction fees, can you think of a single reason not to?
Privacy, security of your funds and data protection
At Audensa Financial, protecting your funds and protecting our business from money laundering comes first
- We are a UK registered company (no.09618078), authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority to provide payment services under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 (FRN 757010). Under FCA rules, all client funds are held in segregated accounts and never mixed with Audensa’s own funds. Not only is our company debt free, but the segregation of our clients’ funds means that both our financial status and our account structure work to ensure the safety of your money
- We are also registered with HM Revenue and Customs under number 12891787
- Our code of rules includes all the requirements set out by The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017 and all subsequent legislation, and every trade is carefully documented and can be fully audited. We record all telephone conversations to monitor the application of our code of practice and the quality of the service we provide to our clients
- Audensa Financial never speculates on the currency markets. Each order you place with us is matched with a binding contract with our bank on identical terms, with zero delay so your rate and transaction is guaranteed
- We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (registration reference ZA207678) as data controllers and all business practices are conducted in accordance with the Data Protection Act. Any information you provide or which we collect, whether online, in writing or through our website, is stored securely and will never be shared except where strictly necessary for the purposes of conducting your currency transactions safely as instructed by you. Our website and platform are fully protected and encrypted to keep all private information confidential
- Sometimes it’s reassuring to hear from those who have already experienced our services. We’re more than happy to provide new private and corporate clients with relevant references, so please feel free to ask